The PTA helps Daniel Young Elementary purchase technology and materials. As well as, sponsor programs and field trips that are not in the schools budget. In addition to our normal fundraising needs, this year we are raising money for new playground equipment and the second phase of our outdoor classroom.
How it's done...
Teachers, families and local businesses work together to accomplish these goals by:
- Signing up for a PTA Membership
- Eating out on Spirit Nights (Restaurant nights)
- Having fun at skate nights
- Donating online which is a great tax deduction giving opportunity
- Business Sponsors
- Shopping at certain locals and national retailers
Like to shop online?
Shop online through one of these websites:
- AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organization selected by you. Click on the banner below to select DYE PTA as your organization.
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!
- Monday, February 11
- Tuesday, February 12
- Wednesday, February 13
- Thursday, February 14
- Friday, February 15
- Saturday, February 16
- Sunday, February 17